(Kinda) tagged by elle, phd.
I just returned from a vacation in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm working like a dog to catch-up on my blog reading, and doggone elle, phd catches my eye with a Mosaic Meme.
Before I provide the rules and start calling you out to do one... here's the mosaic about me:
Now I bet you're wondering how Morris Chestnut and his beautiful chocolaty goodness ended-up in my mosaic. As you build your own mosaic using the instructions below, Question #5 will explain everything:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
And since I'm freshly rested from a fun vacation, I won't stress you by calling you out and tagging you for this meme. I'll leave the decision up to you. Just remember, if you do a mosaic, leave a note in the comments.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Credits to the original photographers of each of the 12 pictures in my mosaic:
1. Hawa Mahal, 2. Spicy Lemon Pepper Pasta with Broccoli, 3. EHT Graduates, 4. Black & White, 5. Morris Chestnut - Rules, 6. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 7. jamaica beach, 8. strawberry shortcake, 9. Seeing a Sunrise Makes a Girl Healthy, Wealthy, & Wise, 10. FRIENDS HOME FAMILY, 11. Friendly, 12. James Bond Aston Martin DBS