WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REPLACE YOUR SIGNATURE WITH GENITAL SYMBOLISM?
KingPin from Drunk Republic wanted to test how far he could go with unusual signatures on his credit card receipts. He was never caught for the insane words and symbols until he graduated to genitalia.
THE LADDER THEORY: "SCIENTIFIC" DATING THEORY OR BITTER DATELESS MEN?
"I'M NOT IRRITABLE, YOU'RE JUST F*CKING STUPID!"
Only La Bella Vita could put out a list of "things I hate" quite this funny.
CHRISTIANS ARE SCARING ME TOO, MRS. BLUE
FOOD STAMPS CALL CENTER CREATING JOBS IN INDIA
WHAT ABOUT UNEMPLOYED AMERICANS?
Imagine, eliminating 100 American jobs to employ folks in India. All with bailout money. For a program designed to help the poor and unemployed here
NIGERIAN SCAMMERS TAKE ON CITIBANK AND ALMOST GET AWAY WITH $27MIL
Just when you thought I might be fresh out of Nigerian scammer links, along comes a wise guy who kicks it up a notch to scam Citibank
Way to go, Citi. We were silly to be concerned about you properly protecting bailout money.
REMEMBER THE McDONALD'S COFFEE LAWSUIT?
Somebody wants to prove that suing McDonald's for serving hot coffee was not frivolous.
The details are interesting. And they may have a good point. Check it out for yourself here.
APPARENTLY YOU CAN GET EXPELLED FROM CHRISTIAN SCHOOL FOR APPEARING GAY
WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHOOT A HANDCUFFED YOUNG FATHER IN THE BACK AS HE PLEADS FOR YOUR MERCY?
The Bay Area Rapid Transit really screwed-up after the public films the execution of a young father. It seems reasonable to protest after watching a sickening injustice. Story here.
SINISTER MOTIVE BEHIND "FREE ENGRAVING" SERVICES
FUNKY ECONOMY LEAVES TEACHER SELLING ADS (TO APPEAR ON EXAM PAPERS) TO HELP PAY COPYING COSTS
A calculus teacher needs $500 per year to make copies for tests and quizzes, but his budget is just over $300. So why not sell a little ad space to parents and local business?
WHITE CONSERVATIVES WHO SUPPORT OBAMA JUST MIGHT GET FIRED FOR EXERCISING THEIR FREE WILL
Don't believe me? Just ask Dan Cooper (pictured above) who was ousted as chief executive from a Montana rifle company.
A GREAT MOVIE ABOUT THE ANATOMY OF RACIAL HATRED
Ed Norton holds it down in American History X.
If it doesn't kill me, I write about it.
Just when you think it's safe to wade back into the water of life...
I discovered a few things over the past few years:
* Romantic relationships have a way of shining new light on new flaws...the little iddy-bits that God uses loved ones to teach us.
* Nothing is better than a mate who can laugh about your flaws with you - and laugh even harder about their own.
* I haven't truly graduated from caring what people think. I was measured for the cap and gown, but somehow the last class is still in session.
* I don't believe in the "rare coin" syndrome. My two cents about life are worth just as much as yours. And if we keep sharing, we can build something of real value.
*I don't know which I loved more - being in the marching band as a teen or being an active band mom for my son.
* God made children so cute so we would look into their puppy eyes and forget how we wanted to lock them in a closet just minutes before.
Blogs, social issues, the economy, politricks, movies, bowling, video games, board games, family, marching band. The less I care what people think, the better my writing gets.